Rules & Regulations
It is the Member’s responsibility to read and understand the terms and conditions outlined below:
- Points are accumulated at a rate of one point for every $1 spent on food and beverages, excluding tax, gratuity and discounts.
- Points are non-transferable and non-divisible, and may not be combined with other members’ accounts.
- Loyalty Card must be presented at the time of purchase. Points are credited to your account when presenting your Dancing Marlin Loyalty Card to your server at the time of purchase.
- Only the member paying the bill may accumulate points. If a bill is paid by credit card, the name on the credit card must match the name on the Dancing Marlin Loyalty Card.
- Points rollover to the following year if you have at least one visit to Dancing Marlin in the calendar year.
- Memberships and all membership privileges will be cancelled after 12 months of inactivity.
- You may redeem reward dollars when you dine at Dancing Marlin Restaurant by presenting your Loyalty Card to your server and asking to use the reward dollars available to you.
- You may set-up a combined account with your spouse, but not with any other member.
- Points have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash or gift cards. Certain blackout dates and restrictions may apply.
- Purchases of Dancing Marlin Gift Cards are eligible for point accumulation upon purchase at Dancing Marlin Restaurant or from the Dancing Marlin website. This excludes any discount purchases.
- Points are not awarded on any discounts, gift card redemptions or deductions.
- Points are only earned for your portion paid in a split check. Dancing Marlin members do not earn points when another guest pays for the check.
- The restaurant is not permitted to add points to a member's account for prior visits.
- To qualify for points on private party functions, you must be an active member (with at least 100 points accrued in one calendar year) before booking the party. Points for private parties are given for food and beverage only. All members will earn 1 point per dollar on all private events.
- To redeem your reward, simply present your loyalty card, and inform employee that you wish to redeem any available rewards.
- Membership benefits and rewards are available at Dancing Marlin Restaurant only.
- Rewards rollover to the following year if you have at least one visit to Dancing Marlin in the calendar year.
- Reward certificates are not valid towards payment for private parties.
- By completing the member profile, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the loyalty program, all of which terms and conditions are subject to change with Dancing Marlin Restaurant’s sole discretion, at any time.
- Member must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Federal and state tax liabilities are the responsibility of the cardholder.
- Only one card will be issued per person.
- Dancing Marlin employees and family members are not eligible to participate.
- Lost cards can be replaced for a cost of $3.00
- Membership is intended for individual use only. Dancing Marlin Restaurant reserves the right to terminate a member’s account and cancel accrued points if Dancing Marlin Restaurant in its sole discretion believes the member is abusing the program, or is misrepresenting any information associated to the program.
- Dancing Marlin Restaurant reserves the right to terminate the program, or to change regulations or benefits of participation, in whole or partially at any time with or without notice. Dancing Marlin Restaurant may also withdraw, limit or cancel the number of points required for reward redemption or change the number or type of reward offered. Dancing Marlin Restaurant will have final decision in any disputes over Rewards.
Dancing Marlin Restaurant Diners Reward Program
20590 South La Grange Road | Frankfort, IL 60423
Phone Number: 815-464-6646
Business Hours: Tuesday through Friday 4PM-6PM
© 2014 Taste Management LLC.
All rights reserved.